Embedded images in Appointments and Tasks
Preston Stephenson
2009-10-05 12:41:02 UTC
I don't understand what you are saying.

What do you mean by:
"When saving appointments and tasks with images"

How are you saving appointments and tasks?
On Thursday, October 01, 2009 at 10:56 PM,
Hi,
When saving appointments and tasks with images the MIME does not
contain the embedded images as MIME parts.
Same is happening with the Appointment GETMIME method.
The following is an extract of the VCALENDAR content from MIME (only
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
ATTACH:CID:...
ATTACH:CID:...
DTEND:20091002T053000Z
LOCATION:Undefined
SEQUENCE:4
END:VCALENDAR
However the Mail GetMIME works with the embedded messages.
I'm using GroupWise 8 and the latest APIs.
Please let me know how I should get the MIME with the embedded images
for appointments and tasks?
Thanks,
Hilmi.
Preston Stephenson
2009-10-06 12:30:04 UTC
I created a bug to investigate the problem.
Post by Preston Stephenson
On Monday, October 05, 2009 at 2:46 PM,
Hi Preston,
I am creating the Appointments / Tasks using the version 8 client. For
these Appointments / Tasks I am embedding images using insert image
toolbar item.
Then Open the Appointment / Task from the calendar and save the MIME
file using Save As menu item. The embedded image gets rendered in the
Appointment view.
But the MIME does not contain the image. Instead the VCALENDAR object
ATTACH:CID:...
The CIDs are not referring to any valid CIDs.
The same happens if I save the MIME using the Appointment Object API.
I hope this gives you a detail explanation.
Sorry about the confusion so far.
Waiting for an answer...
Thanks,
Hilmi.
Hilmi.
Preston Stephenson
2009-10-08 12:54:33 UTC
If you reply privately with an email address, I can
put you an as a CC on the bug.
Post by Preston Stephenson
On Tuesday, October 06, 2009 at 3:36 PM,
Hi Preston,
Is it possible for me to track the status of the bug?
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Hilmi.